- Open the trunk, on the back of the blanket, find the wires to the back light housing.
- Use of a 12 volt multi-meter, Probe the appropriate wiring harness which
heads toward the reverse light connector of the vehicle, looking for the wire
which carries 12 volts + when reverse gear is engaged, and no voltage when
reverse gear is disengaged. Never use a test light to probe wires.
- Once you have located the proper reverse light power wire, connect the RED wire of the control center to the reverse light power.
- Connect the BLUE wire of the control center to the ignition key power line.
- Install 4 sensors in the rear bumper and 2 sensors in the front bumper based on the instructions.
- Make sure the sensors do not point at the ground. (The angle of the detecting signal is about 35 degree)
- Run the wires of sensors into the trunk, and plug in the control center.
Step 3:Test the System
- Backup the car and test the system
- Test the display number with the actual distance.